Get Best-in-Class Power with the 2019 Ford F-150
Those who depend on their pickup truck day in and day out are surely rejoicing at the news of the arrival of the new Ford F-150 lineup at Akins Ford near Atlanta, GA. And it’s not hard to see why, considering the 2019 F-150 lineup once again features best-in-class power and best-in-class capability. And since that means you’ll want to learn about its engines, let’s get right down to it and find out how you can get best-in-class power with the 2019 Ford F-150 lineup.
[ SEE MORE: Gallery of All 2019 Ford F-150 Exterior Color Choices ]
The 2019 Ford F-150 lineup features the choice between six engines, one of which is a diesel engine. They are:
- A 3.3-liter V6 Ti-VCT engine featuring 290 horsepower and 265 pound-feet of torque
- A 2.7-liter V6 EcoBoost engine featuring 325 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque
- A 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost engine featuring 375 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque
- A high-output 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost engine featuring 450 horsepower and 510 pound-feet of torque
- A 5.0-liter V8 Ti-VCT engine featuring 395 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque
- And a 3.0-liter V6 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel engine featuring 250 horsepower and 440 pound-feet of torque
If you’d like to learn more about the 2019 Ford F-150 lineup or if you’d like more information on any of our other new Ford cars, trucks and SUVs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable staff here at Akins Ford near Atlanta, GA.