2021 Ford Bronco Sport vs 2021 Chevy Trailblazer
This may be their very first year on the market, but the Bronco Sport and the Trailblazer are intertwined in heritage. After Ford came out with the original Bronco in 1966, Chevy echoed that move with the 1969 Chevrolet Blazer. Both SUVs fell off the market in the late 90’s only to return decades later, and now each has their own compact contenders under the guise of the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport and the 2021 Chevy Trailblazer. We all know old grudges die hard, so this promises to be a matchup for the ages.
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
2021 Chevy Trailblazer
|181 - 245 hp||Engine Horsepower||129 - 155 hp|
|4x4 Standard||Drivetrain||FWD Standard (4x4 Optional)|
|7.8 - 8.8 inches||Ground Clearance||7.0 inches|
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Advantages
The Chevy Trailblazer may undercut the new Bronco Sport in starting price, but there’s no such thing as free lunch. You get what you pay for, and in the Trailblazer that’s not much. It gets two lacking engine choices: a 139-horsepower 1.2L or a 155-horsepower 1.3L turbo. For the Ford Bronco Sport, real off-road capability is simply in its DNA. Here are some of the most prominent highlights drivers look forward to:
- Standard 1.5L EcoBoost® or optional 2.0L EcoBoost®
- Standard Advanced 4x4 Capability
- Terrain Management System with up to seven GOAT drive modes
- Class-Exclusive twin-clutch rear-drive unit with differential lock
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ (Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Information System, Lane-Keeping System, Auto High Beam Headlamps)
- Optional Class-exclusive Trail Control™ system
For more information on the new 2021 Ford Bronco Sport, drivers in the Atlanta area can reach out to our team of brand representatives at the Akins Ford superstore in Winder, GA.