2022 Ford F-150
2022 Ram 1500
|3.3-liter Ti-VCT V-6||Base Engine||3.6-liter Pentastar® V-6 DOHC|
|Electronic 10-speed automatic||Transmission System||Eight-speed automatic|
|290 horsepower & 265 lb-ft||Horsepower & Torque Ratings||305 horsepower & 269 lb-ft|
The 2022 Ford F-150 has better driving dynamics than the majority of pickup trucks. The F-150, however, wins out in terms of convenience. Along with a potent engine, the 2022 Ford F-150 has a number of cutting-edge features that up the ante when it comes to trailing vehicles.
1. Pro Trailer Hitch Assist - With this feature, the driver can view an approximation of the location of the tow ball on the truck and the necessary path to the trailer's tow hitch.
2. Onboard Scales - The driver can utilise this capability to calculate the payload weight using the onboard scales. The scale mode of the device shows how much additional weight the truck is capable of towing.
3. Smart Hitch - With the help of this innovation, trailers may be loaded quickly and safely while also being towed and carried.
4. Pro Trailer Backup Assist - This ground-breaking innovation simplifies backing up with a trailer. This is a component that every pickup truck needs.
5. Trailer Reverse Guidance - With the use of visual guides on the 2022 Ford F-150's main display and camera images through the side mirrors, the trailer reverse guidance option makes it easier to back up the trailer.