How Safe Is the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport?
This year the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport drives off the IIHS testing grounds with a TOP SAFETY PICK+ award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). This guide explores the safety highlights, crash test results, and available driver assistance features that make the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport for our customers at the Akins Ford superstore in Winder, GA.
Standard safety features in every 2021 Bronco Sport include:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Keeping System
- Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Rear View Camera
- Post-Collision Braking
Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ is optional on Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands models. This package includes:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering
- Speed Sign Recognition (Outer Banks and Badlands only)
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System