Akins Ford Official Blog
What are the Best Parks in Winder, GA?By Product Expert | Posted in Local on Sunday, February 27th, 2022 at 3:47 pm
Top 5 Parks to Visit in Winder, GA
Are you planning to visit a Park in Winder, GA, with your friends and family? You are in the right place. The Akins Ford team has made a list of the top five parks in the area for you to consider visiting. Continue reading and find out about the best parks in Winder, GA.
Read More: Libraries to Visit in Winder, GA
List of the Top 5 Parks in Winder, GA
- Fort Yargo State Park- This popular park features a 1792 log fort built by the settlers to protect against Creek and Cherokee Indians. This park is famous for its wide variety of outdoor recreation and scenery. The park has a large swimming beach, fishing, and boat ramps; it is famous for outdoor weddings, reunions, and other celebrations.
- Sell’s Mill Park- Located at 8783 Jackson Trail Rd., Hoschton, GA, Sell’s Mill Park has a lot to offer. It has a covered pavilion with many picnic tables, restrooms, a playground, walking trails, and the Mill building. Interested candidates can rent the pavilion and The Mill for parties or events.
- Freeman’s Mill Park- Located at 1401 Alcovy Rd. Lawrenceville, GA, Freeman’s Mill Park consists of a restored mill, playground, 0.5-mile paved multipurpose trail, and restrooms. This park is operational from sunrise until sunset unless posted otherwise.
- Harbins Park- Nestled in 2995 Luke Edwards Rd. Dacula GA is a 1290-acre park. Its amenities include a 7-mile equestrian trail, 4.3-mile paved multipurpose trail, 13-mile mountain biking trail, 4.5-mile hiking trail, playground, grills, pavilions, restrooms, and equestrian trailer parking.
- City Pond Park- Located at 3700 Braselton Hwy. Dacula, GA, Duncan Creek Park, is a 110-acre park. This park has four lighted basketball courts, a skating complex, three lighted sand volleyball courts, a playground with handicap-accessible features, a football/multipurpose field with a lighted track, pavilion, grill, and restrooms. You can visit the park from sunrise until 11 p.m.
Read More: What are the best restaurants near Winder, GA?
Now, as you know a little more about the parks in Winder, GA, choose a park and take your family or friends, get behind your 2021 Ford EcoSport, and visit a park that you like. Follow the Ford Akins in Winder, GA blog for more interesting information.
Read More: A Video on Ford Rear Seat Occupant Alert