Akins Ford Official Blog
How to Check Trailer Lights Using the FordPass™ AppBy Product Expert | Posted in Ford, Ford F-150, Guides & How Tos on Wednesday, June 30th, 2021 at 5:09 pm
2021 Ford F-150 Trailer Light Check Instructions
New for 2021, select Ford F-150 trucks will come equipped with a Trailer Light Check feature that lets you check your trailer light operation all from your smartphone. This step-by-step guide covers how to check your trailer lights using the new F-150 Trailer Light Check function on your FordPass™ App.
- Turn on the vehicle ignition and make sure the transmission is in park.
- Open the FordPass™ app and login with your username and password.
- Tap Vehicle, then tap Trailer Light Check.
- Go to the back of the trailer and press Start.
The vehicle and trailer lights will cycle in sequence:
- Left turn signal
- Right turn signal
- Brake lights
- Reverse lights (if equipped)